STANDARD POOL PACKAGES
Learn more about our standard pool package options
View our portfolio of new and remodeled swimming pools.
Offering comprehensive pool and spa maintenance adapted to your needs and budget.
Standard Pools Packages in West Boca Raton & Delray Beach
Fountain Blue Pools is a full service swimming pool builder that meets the demands of our most discerning clients who choose very complex design options. If budget and size are an issue Fountain Blue Pools has a wide range of standard pool packages to choose from.
View Standard Pools 3D Photo Gallery or Scroll.
Whether you build a custom pool or choose from our standard pool packages the design options are endless…choose from infinity style pools, beach front entry pools, to Geometric, or Freeform pool designs. Enhance your pool with Sun shelfs, waterfalls, deck jets, fire features, sheer descents, spas, custom water features, and lighting.
Fountain Blue Pools will invite you to meet with our graphic designer at our recently remodeled showroom conveniently located in West Palm Beach, just off Okeechobee Blvd. Our graphic designer will draft a pool that meets your needs and lifestyle. Watch on the “Big Screen” as the pool of your dream comes alive.
Not all pools are created equal. Fountain Blue Pools takes Swimming Pool Construction to a new level with green technology. New energy efficient variable speed pumps, led pool lighting, salt water sanitizing options, and swimming pool automation with cell phone, I-pad, and home link options.
Leave the maintenance up to Fountain Blue Pools, a Full Service Company at your service. A swimming pool is a huge investment for your peace of mind Fountain Blue Pools has a complete Warranty Division as well as a weekly Cleaning division, and a complete Swimming Pool Restoration and Pool Equipment Repair Department.
Don’t waste time…Choose the Right Company the First Time…..Call Fountain Blue Pools today!
Standard Package Includes
- Large Machine dig and Haul (10′ access required including Bobcat)
- Pool depth of 3′ to 4’11″ with 21 Lft. entry steps
- Proposed pool steel to be 12″ on center for pool walls and floor
- Pool walls to be 6″ +1- high strength Gunite
- Supply ground wire stub outs for equipotential deck bonding grid
- All plumbing to be schedule 40 pipe with a Max run of 50′
- Two (2) 8″ main drains, one (1) beam skimmer and three (3) wall returns, one (1) Vac Line and one (1) Overflow Line per Engineered plans
- One (1) Gia-Brite colored LED pool light max 100′ cord
- Supply and install one row 6″ x 6″ standard waterline tile ($19.00 per Lft. allowance) Waterproofing will be applied where tile is installed
- Supply and install Standard 4″ x 8″ Bullnose Coping (choice of colors)
- Pool Equipment 3/4 Hp Circulation Pump and 100 Sqft. Cartridge Filter
- Standard Electric Hook-up (Supply and Install Time Clock, Pump hook-up,
- one transformer, junction box, Load Cale’s and light hook-up Max 50′ run) No upgrade to house electric (will be priced separately)
- Pool Water to be filled thru a Filter (city water only)
- Provide pool maintenance (4 visits) from pool startup date.
If you would like to schedule pool services today, contact Fountain Blue Pools at (561) 969-2299. You can also fill out a free consultation form online to get started on your pool construction or remodeling design.